200 gms of button mushrooms
5-6 garlic pods
1 small onion- chopped
2 cups of milk
1/2 cup of water
1 tsp butter
2 cubes of processed cheese
Salt as per taste
Fresh pepper powder as per required
Mixed italian herbs
1.Wash the mushrooms under running water. Remove all the dirt and pat dry.
2.Cut the mushrooms in pieces. Keep aside
3. Heat 1 tsp butter. Add fresh crushed garlic and onions. Saute for few minutes.
4. Add the mushrooms and saute till the mushrooms leaves water. Allow to cool.
5. Grind this mixture to make a paste.
6. Heat a non stick pot and add milk to this pan. Add this paste to the milk. Add salt, pepper & mixed herbs as required.
8. Grate 2 cheese cubes in the pot. The cheese will start melting in the soup as it starts boiling.
9. Serve hot.