2 cups of palak puree
6-8 fresh garlic crushed
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp methi seeds
1/4 tsp asafoetida/ hing powder
5-6 red chillies (de seed if you dont want the spiciness)
2 tsp oil for making tadka
2 cups of fresh dahi/ yogurt
little besan to mix in curd/ yogurt
Salt as per taste
1/2 tsp Sugar
- Heat oil in a kadai and add freshly crushed garlic, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida/ hing powder, red chillies. Fry till it leaves aroma
- Add palak/Spinach puree in the oil
- Mix curd and besan.Mix well. Do not keep any lumps in it.
- Add the curd and besan mixture to the palak/ spinach in kadai.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Serve with steamed rice or rotis